Monday, 21 April 2014

Happy Birthday!

Currently reading: The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman
Reading next: Railsea - China Miéville
Camp NaNoWriMo April progress: 25,012 words
-----

On this very day, exactly one year ago, I made my first post on this blog. It was an optimistic post, full of hope for the future and plans to finally make good on my promise to complete Kin, my ever-in-production fantasy story.

A year later and Kin is still going. But it's going strong.

Camp NaNoWriMo is in full swing and words are being written, a first draft is forming through the panic and desperation that can only be found in a NaNoWriMo event. Things are moving forward, albeit at my trademark slow pace, but forward they move all the same. With this much I am pleased.

Now also seems like a good time to announce that this blog will be closing down. Not entirely, heavens no! It will simply be moving to a Wordpress address instead, this one to be more specific: https://foxinkworks.wordpress.com/

It will still contain all your favourite content and weekly updates from myself, only now it will be in a different place. I moved simply because the Wordpress family seems to be a more connected one and there might be a better chance of the blog reaching others. Plus, I also prefer their page templates and overall design, so there!

So as we say goodbye to Google's Blogger and hello to Wordpress, please join me in looking forward to another year of absolute nonsense rambling and continued hollow literary promises! Thanks for sticking with me until now.

 This is Frisk,
signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment