Friday, 14 March 2014

Random Fridays: No more

I am sad to announce that my own personal writing activity known as Random Fridays will no longer be continuing.

I have made this decision in consideration of my other projects. Firstly, my writing course hasn't been given a lot of attention lately and I need to focus on that as it's been several months since I really made any progress. The second motivation for this move is my ongoing novel Kin which is now picking up proverbial steam and taking up more of my time. I feel both of these projects are more worthy of my attention at the moment and with only an hour and a half maximum every day to write, time is precious.

Random Fridays has been an interesting experiment and certainly helped me to achieve what I had hoped for: reinforcing the ability to simply write with less regard for self refinement. Some arguably weird stuff came from it and also one spark which could make a possible short story entry for my course at a later date. So, all things considered, it was a worthwhile venture. I would like to thank you for your patience and putting up with my incredibly rough and hastily scrawled musings!

Now, onto new things.

This is Frisk,
signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment